Should a doctor in case of acute headache?


For several days I suffered from acute headache. The reason I am not very conclusive. Maybe because I slept so little and my eyes can not recover sufficiently. Since I've never read that the eyes can be connected directly with a headache. Not always is the cause of headaches, of course, obvious. However, suffered from lack of sleep among several factors play a major role. Brain work and rest and shouted for the rest, because it does not shut down properly. The same thing can finally know the computer that just needs more rest in between to cool, though ... new models may not be so necessary.

In each case the headache may come from. Another reason is, of course, eye strain, which is also depleted. You need a big effort that almost did not fall to them. Spend that time; the body has a lot of energy, which can also affect headaches.

acute-headache
In any case I just do not continue. Because my work is also bound by the computer, I would probably pass a doctor's visit, unfortunately not, although I hope that the pain will put a bit in the coming days. For headaches, however, the problem is that although they may disappear for a few days, but soon returned twice as strong. Is it reasonable for any small signs of a headache to the doctor or pharmacy to run, from left to wait? In any case, people should not be underestimated with a headache, because it can actually put a reason behind it is more virulent. Let inspected at least for acute headache.

Post a Comment

Web Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Directory
Copyright © Headache Problem | Blogger Templates | Designed By Code Nirvana